New Year’s Resolutions 2019
Updated: Dec 6, 2019
I have decided to do yet another New Year’s Resolutions list and see how I check off goals in 2019. Honestly, I didn’t do half bad this year and have confidence that I’ll do just as good, if not better, in 2019. I’m excited to get to work on my new set of goals. Don’t forget to make yours! I believe in you and your goals!
Recap on last year’s post:
New Year’s Resolutions are great…when you are just listing them out. Then, January 1st hits and you dive in head first with all your new plans and goals. Your brain is on overload and you are overwhelmed with all your sudden needs and wants. But, you need to remember to breathe. In, out, in, out. Take that deep breathe…trust me you’ll thank me later. I’ll thank me later.
A year ago – 2018’s resolutions:
Unfortunately, I have not completed everything on this list and others will always stay on my list. New Year’s Resolutions are tricky, but it is good to have goals in mind when going into a new year with a million possibilities.
Here’s my 2019 list:
1. Decide if I want to finish my fiction novels.
2. Self-publish more poetry.
3. Keep sending in poetry to magazines.
4. Read my Bible more. Stick to it. God has a plan, listen to Him.
5. Be yourself.
6. Love who you are, always.
7. Take care of yourself.
8. Read for fun.
9. Pray more often. Lean on God, He knows best.
10. Continue to go to the gym.
11. Apply to Jobs, work hard when I find a job!
12. Keep loving every moment.
13. Keep writing!
14. Keep doing photography!
15. Continue to build my music playlist!
16. Keep learning and experiencing new things.
Your list can be anything that your heart desires. Make it fun, challenging, creative, and full of ambitious hopes for your 2019! Don’t stress yourself out, take it easy on your mind and body and just be yourself with this list and in your daily life!
Let me know in the comment what your New Year’s Resolutions are going to be for your 2019.
#2018 #2019 #advice #newyearsresolutions #goals